The tallest freestanding crane in Prague was built in Prague's Žižkov
In May this year, a unique tower crane for the Czech Republic was assembled in Prague 3, Žižkov, with the type of designation Liebherr LH 250 EC-B 12 Litronic. Based on the customer's request, the demolition company TREPART s.r.o., it was delivered to the place of deployment - to the premises of the former Central Telecommunication Building - including qualified operators by KRANIMEX spol. s r.o., a company dealing with the sale, rental and service of Liebherr tower cranes.
Installation of a crane by helicopter on Obchodna Street
Assembly of the Liebherr 40LC tower crane took place in Bratislava with the help of the MI-8T helicopter.
The first Slovak skyscraper Eurovea Tower
The first Slovak skyscraper on the Danube embankment in Bratislava reached a final height of 168 meters, making it the tallest building in Slovakia. The highest LIEBHERR 130 EC-B8 tower crane reached a maximum height of 200.5 m already at the end of October 2022. Currently, work on the crane has been completed and its dismantling has taken place. This demanding "climbing down" of individual 2.5 m long parts took our specialized team 14 days.
The camera system for towercranes is compact, wireless and has a very low power consumption (1,5 Watt) which is supplied by a solarpanel with back-up battery. Shock and vibration resistant camera operates in temperatures -30° C to +65° C. Crane operator can control 22x optical zoom with autofocus and watch the hook on a high resolution wide screen equipped with video output for recording.
Anti-collision system AMCS
In order to guarantee maximum safety on the big construction sites with more tower cranes, we have equipped our cranes for the first time in Prague – project River Park Modřany – with an anti-collision system from the renowned French company AMCS Technologies, a specialist in safety on constructions sites.
- Construction of the bridge in Komárno 2019
- Liebherr 30 LC helps to install the unique telescope at Observatory Skalnaté Pleso.
- 9 LIEBHERR TOWER CRANES AT THE BORY MALL PROJECT
- Kranimex deployed tower crane for Krásna Hôrka reconstruction
- New company address
- Liebherr tower cranes offer a new concept for the construction of wind turbines
- 19th International Engineering Fair in Nitra
- Liebherr truck-mixer on international customer event of Mercedes Benz company
- LIEBHERR 65 K - a new peak in its class
- New Liebherr 85 EC-B 5 FR.tronic Flat-Top Crane
- Liebherr Crane places the tip on the Royal Clock Tower in Mecca
- International building fair Brno 2011
- Liebherr 630 EC-H25 Litronic in the completion of Nuclear power plant Mochovce
- LIEBHERR 81K – inovation, trends, efficiency.
- Mastclimbing work platforms on the building site of the power station in Ledvice
- Liebherr tower cranes take centre stage
- The highest Czech building will grow with the help of Liebherr cranes
- Kranimex And Liebherr Cranes At D1 Highway Project
- 16th International Engineering Trade Fair Nitra 2009
- Storming the Peaks
- LTB, the truck-mixer conveyor
- SAKO Brno W.t.E. Plant Reconstruction Project
- LIEBHERR 22 HM Presentation
- Brand-new EC-H and EC-B Flat-Top cranes at work on the new World Championship Stadium.
- Special crane for dismantling tower cranes at work on Europe‘s biggest construction site in Moscow.
- Liebherr 200 DR 5/10 Litronic derrick crane used for crane dismantling on the Federation Tower at a height of 250 m.
- Liebherr Flat-Top crane used on the construction of an environment-friendly solar power complex in Seville, Spain.
- NEW FAST – ERECTING MOBILE CRANE 22HM
- New Flat – Top crane Liebherr 30 EC-B 2,5
- Helicopter assembly of a tower crane in Switzerland
- Liebherr cranes used in construction of a 130-metre high pylon
- Liebherr tower cranes involved in rebuilding Hotel Moscow in Russia’s capital
- Gigantic Liebherr tower crane enters service in a South Korean shipyard
- New EC-B Flat-Top cranes