The camera system for towercranes is compact, wireless and has a very low power consumption (1,5 Watt) which is supplied by a solarpanel with back-up battery. Shock and vibration resistant camera operates in temperatures -30° C to +65° C. Crane operator can control 22x optical zoom with autofocus and watch the hook on a high resolution wide screen equipped with video output for recording.
Anti-collision system AMCS
In order to guarantee maximum safety on the big construction sites with more tower cranes, we have equipped our cranes for the first time in Prague – project River Park Modřany – with an anti-collision system from the renowned French company AMCS Technologies, a specialist in safety on constructions sites.
Construction of the bridge in Komárno 2019
The construction of the bridge in Komárno between Slovakia and Hungary is without a doubt a demanding project. The central bridge pillar from which the carrying ropes will flow consists of steel segments, some weighing almost 50 tons.
Liebherr 30 LC helps to install the unique telescope at Observatory Skalnaté Pleso.
Liebherr 30 LC tower crane helps with the assembly of the new telescope at The Astronomical Observatory at Skalnaté Pleso (Rocky Lake) in Slovakia. New telescope with a mirror diameter of 1.3 meters, will replace original telescope with a mirror diameter of only 60 cm. Telescope itself is worth more than a 3 million Eur and will be one of the best telescopes in the European network for monitoring near-hazardous asteroids, that could threaten Earth.
- Kranimex deployed tower crane for Krásna Hôrka reconstruction
- New company address
- Liebherr tower cranes offer a new concept for the construction of wind turbines
- 19th International Engineering Fair in Nitra
- Liebherr truck-mixer on international customer event of Mercedes Benz company
- LIEBHERR 65 K - a new peak in its class
- New Liebherr 85 EC-B 5 FR.tronic Flat-Top Crane
- Liebherr Crane places the tip on the Royal Clock Tower in Mecca
- International building fair Brno 2011
- Liebherr 630 EC-H25 Litronic in the completion of Nuclear power plant Mochovce
- LIEBHERR 81K – inovation, trends, efficiency.
- Mastclimbing work platforms on the building site of the power station in Ledvice
- Liebherr tower cranes take centre stage
- The highest Czech building will grow with the help of Liebherr cranes
- Kranimex And Liebherr Cranes At D1 Highway Project
- 16th International Engineering Trade Fair Nitra 2009
- Storming the Peaks
- LTB, the truck-mixer conveyor
- SAKO Brno W.t.E. Plant Reconstruction Project
- LIEBHERR 22 HM Presentation
- Brand-new EC-H and EC-B Flat-Top cranes at work on the new World Championship Stadium.
- Special crane for dismantling tower cranes at work on Europe‘s biggest construction site in Moscow.
- Liebherr 200 DR 5/10 Litronic derrick crane used for crane dismantling on the Federation Tower at a height of 250 m.
- Liebherr Flat-Top crane used on the construction of an environment-friendly solar power complex in Seville, Spain.
- NEW FAST – ERECTING MOBILE CRANE 22HM
- New Flat – Top crane Liebherr 30 EC-B 2,5
- Helicopter assembly of a tower crane in Switzerland
- Liebherr cranes used in construction of a 130-metre high pylon
- Liebherr tower cranes involved in rebuilding Hotel Moscow in Russia’s capital
- Gigantic Liebherr tower crane enters service in a South Korean shipyard
- New EC-B Flat-Top cranes